• Vegan Diet: Health Benefits Of Being Vegan: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149636.php
About Chef Rain Truth:
Chef Rain Truth is a vegan chef, vegan lifestyle educator, caterer, and proud mother of two vegetarian children. She runs The Cultured Vegan and has been a vegan for over a decade. She is also a nationally certified ServSafe® Allergens Specialist as well as a nationally certified ServSafe®Food Protection Manager.
Chef Rain Truth also has a program called Seeds of Truth. Her slogan is: “Cultivating the Minds of our Future.” It is a 6-week hands-on culinary certification course for children. They learn about veganism, food allergens, healthy breakfast options, lunch box ideas, after-school snacks, smoothies, salads and desserts. Her goal is to bring creative expression back into the lives of our youth through culinary arts. She specializes in cultural food and takes pride in exposing the youth to foods from other cultures that they wouldn’t typically be exposed to.
She has two vegan children’s books coming out. One is titled Mama, I’m Be-Gan and the other is co-authored with her children. They’re currently working on a title for it.
“Nearly 80 percent of would-be entrepreneurs in the United States are between the ages of 18 and 34! A 2005 poll from Junior Achievement (JA) found that 68.6 percent of the teenagers interviewed wanted to become entrepreneurs, even though they knew that it would not be an easy path. In spite of this overwhelming interest, however, youth rarely receive any information about entrepreneurship as a career option.
Entrepreneurship education offers a solution. It seeks to prepare people, particularly youth, to be responsible, enterprising individuals who become entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial thinkers by immersing them in real life learning experiences where they can take risks, manage the results, and learn from the outcomes.”
• Scott Steward of Project Tech Teens, he’s an expert in youth entrepreneurship. He is a Master Certified Teacher of Entrepreneurship by the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE). He is dedicated to helping student realize and achieve their dreams. He is a 19-time award-winning teacher of entrepreneurship and his expertise is frequently sought after by various publications. He is a contributing writer to N’Digo Magapaper, as well as the author of Block to Boardroom: a Book of Stewism’s, a self-help book for aspiring professionals.
• Johnnie Fresh: https://www.microsoft.com/about/corporatecitizenship/en-us/youthspark/spotlight/johnnie/
• Curt Lawrence – created The Martin Lawrence Show Trivia App
• Encouraging Future Innovation: Youth Entrepreneurship Education http://www.dol.gov/odep/pubs/fact/entrepreneurship.htm
• Standing up for Youth Entrepreneurship: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ey/2014/06/18/standing-up-for-youth-entrepreneurship/
About Lateasa Polito:
• Why Mothers Make Awesome Business Women!”
About Frank & Nicole Kimbrough
• Lifestyle Video
About Kaysi Steward – She is with Legal Shield. The market changed how she approached Corporate America and even entrepreneurship.
Tainted Movement – Network and Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Business Opportunities, Fraud or ‘Black on Black’ Crime?: http://www.cathyharrisspeaks.com/MLM.pdf – Going to try to get her to dial-in as a caller.