Social Media Intern
General tasks include social media posts of news stories specific to on-air programming. Specific multi-media projects will also be assigned to cover current news and special projects. Interns will be directly involved with shooting and editing video, photography and writing posts. Depending on the time of the year, interns may also work on specific multi-media/ digital projects specific to WVON events. Duties, which will help intern develop essential skills for real world experience, include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Report findings to the team
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
- Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus