6:00AM-9:00AM | WVON Morning Show with Ernest Fenton
9:00AM-11:00AM | Midday Madness with Perri Small
11:00AM-12:00PM | Black Houses Matter hosted by Maria Pappas
12:00AM-1:00PM | Millionaire’s Roundtable hosted by Lynn Richardson
1:00PM-3:00PM | “Keepin’ it Real” with Al Sharpton
3:00PM-6:00PM | The Afternoon Show with Matt McGill and Kim Egonmwan
6:00PM-9:00PM | Evening Show with Samantha Thomas
9:00PM-12:00AM | Sports Talk with Clyde Travis
12:00AM-3:00AM | B-Sides with Al Greer
3:00AM-5:00AM | Re-broadcast of the Pam Walton Gospel Show
5:00AM-6:00AM | Black Information Network
Five Fun Facts about Samantha:
- Born and Raised in the city of Chicago
- As a kid, I had a pretend Radio Station that named “WSMT” (my initials), and played my parents records
- I love to workout (#TeamFitness), but I have a sweet tooth
- I love all things Media and Production
- I’ve lived in 4 different states
** (Bonus Fact): In Grammar (Elementary School), I’d sometimes get in trouble for Talking… Well it paid off, lol:)
Fun Facts about Perri:
- Perri and her family professionally bred handled and showed AKC miniature Schnauzers.
- Perri studied classical ballet from 5 to eighteen years old.
- Although Perri had many interests, she knew she was going to be a working news journalist in third grade.
- Perri was named after a female Disney first live action circa 1955 film by her father and now is in possession of the framed original movie poster
Five fun facts About Hannah:
1. I went to Africa at the age of 17 to help build a school in a rural village and it changed my life forever.
2. I would like to help develop Africa in the future and develop additional schools, hotels, and residential properties
3. I’ve never had a dog
4. My favorite US state is Florida
5. My favorite hobby is to Travel